Sunday, September 26, 2010

The Baby is HERE!!

Emily Catherine Nuss was born Friday at 4:23 PM!! Below are a few pictures...






Here's a quick time line of how the delivery went:
9:00AM Checked-in and in the labor/delivery room
10:15AM OB broke my water, 3cm dilated (same as at 38 week doc appt) Pitocin started too
12:45PM only 4 1/2 cm dilated
1:30PM Epidural (YAY!!)
3:30PM 9 cm dialted! Baby facing my right side and still a little high.
4:05PM 10 cm dilated - laying on my side trying to get baby to rotate to correct position
4:15 started pushing
4:23 Emily arrives, face up!

More to come!!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Wow Jamie - 8 minutes of pushing to deliver a 9+ pound baby sunny side up - you are my hero! :) I feel kind of jipped that I ended up with 2 c-sections.

Sharon and Olivia Grace said...

CONGRATULATIONS! She is adorable!!
Great job, delivering that baby!!

The Beams said...

Geez, 8 minutes?? That's AWESOME!! Thanks for the great pics!