Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Why???

Ivy has reached the "Why?" phase. I heard it coming a couple of days ago. It was late in the day, just before bed, I noticed she asked me "Why?" a couple of times. Then yesterday I was asked "Why" more often. And then today, it was asked after EVERYTHING! I wonder what tomorrow brings??

Well, I do know some of what tomorrow brings... It's "Wear Yellow" day at preschool tomorrow. I already set out Ivy's yellow shirt so I wouldn't forget! And I have a Baby appointment. I'm having an ultrasound to get an estimate of how big Baby Sister is. And then I meet with the doctor afterwards to discuss the ultrasound and then do the usual stuff like listen to the baby's heartbeat. My Mom is picking up Ivy from preschool so after my appointment, I'm going to run to the local outlet mall - there is a big kids consignment sale going on there so I want to check that out and see if there is anything I just can't live without! It'll be so much easier to go without a toddler! And to end the day, our church is having a fund-raising night at Chick-fil-a.

No comments: