Tuesday, September 7, 2010

2 and a half and Preschool!

Today was a big day in Ivy's life... She turned 2.5 (which is just crazy to me!!) and she had her first real day of preschool!

But let me just say, taking pictures of her these days is really hard! She says "Cheeeeeeeeeese!" or won't look at the camera or looks at the camera and makes a weird face.

Here's Ivy by the front door as we were leaving for preschool this morning.

I took her outside to run around this evening (a.k.a. burning off energy before getting ready for bed) and tried to take some pictures...they didn't turn out well...
My camera seems to be having some issues - it keeps taking semi-blurry pictures no matter what setting I have it on. I might have to run it by the camera store and see what they think. Maybe it just needs to be cleaned (it has been to the beach a few times) but I can't risk blurry pictures when it comes time for Baby Sister to get here!! :)

No comments: