Sunday, September 19, 2010

38 weeks, Computer Games

I was 38 weeks on Friday! I'll be induced this coming Friday unless this baby decides to come on her own before then... Here's my 38 week belly pic...
Ivy has learned to use the mouse with our laptop. She can hold her little hand on it, move it around, click it to move things. It probably isn't a big deal, but I just think that's amazing for a 2.5 year old! Of course, families didn't have computers in their homes when I was this age. And now to think that at 2.5, Ivy is playing Sesame Street games on a computer the size of a notebook! Crazy!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Jamie you look great! I can't wait for news of Baby Sister's arrival!! Hope you have an easy and speedy labor and delivery :)

The Beams said...

You look great! Can't wait to hear about little sis!!