Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Some pictures...


Here is Ivy sporting her AC/DC t-shirt and new dark purple Converse shoes...
The cats have really been enjoying the Christmas tree skirt...there is always at least one cat under there...sometimes Ivy likes to lay under there too!

So I decided to wrap a few presents and put them under the tree...Ivy decided to start opening one. Here is the first picture I snapped after I told her to stop...
And here's what she looked like after I asked her to move away from the tree...

Ivy sitting on Tucker...
We've had more ducks!!
Richard got a Snuggie for me at a White Elephant gift exchange... I haven't used it much but here's a picture of me posing with my snuggie the first night I had it.

1 comment:

The Beams said...

Oh my goodness... a snuggie! How funny!! Love all the pictures-can't wait to see all soon!