Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Just cute...


I just thought these pictures were cute so I thought I'd post them...

Ivy enjoying a little snack of pop-corn...

Ivy with Grandma (Richard's Mom)...

Richard took this one...

On another note, Ivy seems to be potty-training herself. She has been very interested in the whole potty thing for quite some time. And for a while now, I've sat her on her potty after her nap and she will go. But in the past month, she has been telling me more and more that she needs to go and will go when she sits down. She's even going in the big potties at restaurants and stores!! All I do is ask her if she needs to go potty, she says "Yep!", I sit her down, and she goes!! So we'll see what happens, but hopefully this continues!!!

1 comment:

The Beams said...

Ok, seriously???? This kid rocks! Um, how much time can we spend with you while we're home?? :) Maybe Ivy can teach Addison a thing or two!