Sunday, December 20, 2009

Don't want to brag...but I must!!

Again, no pictures... But I wanted to send out a potty update. Ivy woke up this morning with a wet diaper (no surprise there) but I sat her on the potty, and she went then. After she was done, she asked for a Dora diaper. It is a pull-up with Dora the Explorer on it. I have no idea how she knows who Dora is. We've never watched that show. But whatever toots her horn, if she really wants to wear the Dora diaper, fine by me! I want you to know, I took that same pull-up off of Ivy tonight before her bath. She used the potty all day today!! She didn't have a poopy diaper today (thanks to a late one yesterday!) so I'm sure we'll have to change more diapers tomorrow...

And a tooth update: Ivy's 2-year molars have popped through on the bottom. I had noticed she was chewing on her pacifier a lot but she never really complained. But tonight, she was saying "Ahhhhh" while I was brushing her teeth and I saw the new teeth! And they are like half-way in, so they've been there for a while, she's just never sat still long enough for me to really get a good look.

The more and more I post these things, the more I realize how fast Ivy is growing. I cannot believe she will be 2 years old in less than 3 months. How has the time passed so quickly?

Again, Merry Christmas! I won't post anymore until after Christmas so everyone have a safe and happy holiday.

1 comment:

The Beams said...

OK, now you're just bragging-haha :) So glad the potty training is going so well!!