Monday, May 17, 2010

Zoo, Beach, Belly Pic

We headed to the zoo last Wednesday. We met up with some great and long-time friends, Jay and Meghann, along with their little girl, Grayce. Grayce is only about 3 months younger than Ivy, so they had a great time together!!

We got there right as the zoo was opening. We started out in Africa, hoping to beat the crowds later in the day. We got to the giraffes just as they were letting them out for the day...
Ivy looking at some animals...
Ivy holding hands with Grayce...
"Cheeeeeeese!"
Ivy and Grayce on a lion statue.
"Turbo" the giraffe - a view from the giraffe deck.
A black snake we spotted on the path - not part of a zoo exhibit!!
Ivy and Grayce in the helicopter.
Ivy and Grayce on an elephant.
When we got to the elephants, there was this male elephant playing in the pond... He got ALL THE WAY IN!!! It was so cool to see this...



Ivy and Grayce in the polar bear cave!!

After spending the day at the zoo, we headed down to Sunset Beach to visit Richard's Aunts Judy and Sandy. They just recently moved into their new house and this was our first visit with them. We had a wonderful time and hope to go back soon!
Who doesn't love digging a hole and filling it with water???
Fishing with Daddy - Ivy loved her Disney Princess rod...
Judy and Sandy have their own pool - we swam some every day! Ivy loved it!!
And I hit the 20 week mark while I was there!! I'm halfway!!! I'm a little embarrassed to post this picture - I look HUGE!!! I do seem to be carrying a little higher and more "out" this time...
Maybe for my next belly picture I'll wear a darker more slimming color!! :)

2 comments:

Heather said...

Aww you look great!

The Beams said...

Love the pics! I'm sooo glad you posted a belly pic for those of us who don't get to see you very often!! I love it and you look great!