Thursday, May 6, 2010

Just some updates...

Ivy's doing great in her "big-girl" room. She still isn't sleeping great, but at least she isn't sleeping any worse! She is still waking up most nights, sometimes just once, sometimes several times. She calls for "Mommy!!!" or "Daddy!!". I go up and tuck her back in her bed and she goes right back to sleep.

Naps are another story... Ivy will now only nap if she happens to fall asleep in the car. I've even driven her around a few times so she'd fall asleep.

Richard got the ceiling fan in Ivy's room put up a few nights ago. Since her room is upstairs and we have the a/c set pretty warm, it is nice to have the fan to help move the air around.

Baby #2 Update: I'll be 19 weeks (out of 40) tomorrow. We go for the BIG ultrasound on Monday. We'll get to see all parts of the baby - they'll check development of organs and bones. They'll measure things like the baby's head and bone length. And of course, if the baby cooperates (meaning no crossed legs), we'll find out if Baby is a boy or girl. I'm sort of thinking a boy; Richard thinks it's a girl. I seem to be looking at mostly boy things when I browse the stores. Mother's intuition?? We'll find out Monday!!! Ivy has consistently said girl or sister so we'll see who's right. When I was pregnant with Ivy, Richard and I made a bet that whomever was right got to go out to dinner to their favorite restaurant... I thought Ivy was a boy so I didn't win that bet. I haven't mentioned the bet again this time... :)

That's all for now. We've got a zoo trip planned next week and after that a long weekend at the beach so I'll have lots of pics to post in the coming weeks!!




No comments: