Monday, October 5, 2009

Time Flies...


We've been busy around here. Not really doing anything out of the ordinary...just staying busy doing our usual things. Here are some pictures from the past couple of weeks...

Uncle Craig showing Ivy how to play on his iPhone...

Ivy hugging one of my childhood toys...

"Hello?"

Richard got tickets to a Carolina Hurricane's game through work. Ivy had a BLAST!! I wasn't sure how much fun she'd have but we had box seats so she could see really well and had lots of room to move around and dance!


Speaking of "time flies" - we ran over to the pumpkin patch this afternoon to snap a few pictures. I also included some pictures from last year so you can see how much Ivy has changed... I couldn't get her to sit still at all!! Last year I could sit her down and she couldn't get away that fast. So I didn't get too many posed pictures, but they turned out good enough.

They always have these really cool blue pumpkins. I've never seen them before but when you cut them open they are a beautiful, bright orange inside.

Ivy - October 2008
Ivy - October 2009


Ivy - 2008

Ivy - 2009

Ivy - 2008

Ivy - 2009

Mommy and Ivy

1 comment:

The Beams said...

Love those pictures! I've never seen those blue pumpkins before-pretty cool!