Sunday, October 11, 2009

Fun filled week...


We had a really fun week this week...We saw some new things and played with friends...


Tuesday, we met Uncle Craig for lunch and then went to the Farmer's Market. Across the street is a cement statue store so we went over and let Ivy walk around. She liked all the different animals.

Thursday and Friday, I watched a friend's little girl. Her name is Addie and she is 6 months older than Ivy (she just turned 2). They had a great time!! I couldn't believe how well Addie could talk. It's hard to believe that Ivy will be talking like that in 6 months...

The girls loved the play house. I think I could have let them play in that all day!
They played inside a little bit while I fixed lunch.

Ivy kept trying to fit inside this drum. She kept saying, "Help" and I tried to convince her that it didn't matter if I helped, she wasn't going to fit. I'm not sure she believed me.


Today, we met up with some friends and took the kids to a farm.

They had a bounce house...

They had a little hay maze...

They had a big corn maze...

Daddy and Ivy walking through the corn maze...

There was lots of hand holding (we might have encouraged it a bit)...

There was a fake cow to milk...

Daddy and Ivy...

More hand holding...

Looking at pumpkins...

No comments: