Wednesday, August 12, 2009

First off, I have to say "hello" to my Aunt Betty. My mom finally sent her the link to this blog. So now we have another family member checking in to see how Ivy is growing...

For those of you that read the last post, you know that Ivy got stung by a bee beside her left eye. You can see from the picture that it was a little swollen - not bad though.

I can't remember what morning this was, but Ivy had gotten up at 5:30 that morning!! She usually sleeps until 7:00 at the earliest. I think I snapped this picture at about 9:00 - she was so tired that she was laying on the kitchen floor!


We went to the Farmer's Market for Watermelon Day. Ivy wore one of her watermelon outfits (the one that I didn't mind getting soaked in watermelon juice!). We got to meet the Watermelon Queen and of course eat some watermelon.


Richard's 4x4 Club took some of their trucks to a local truck show so we went along to enjoy some of the warm weather and let Ivy play in some of the trucks. I think she liked this Hummer the best - it had LOTS of buttons to push. Ivy thought the cb was a phone...
Here is Ivy standing in front of a 54" tire. It is almost twice her size!!!
And finally, here are Richard's grandparents, Pop Pop and Grammy. Pop Pop was celebrating his 91st birthday! Happy Birthday Pop Pop!!

No comments: