Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Phone photos

I finally plugged my phone into my computer so I could get some pictures off of it. Here are some of the many I took...


There is this app where you can take a picture of someone and turn them into a princess. Ivy did these...


Ivy with her crimped pony tails...

Ivy and Emily in the grocery cart - this might have been the first time they both sat in the grocery cart together...

On my phone you can turn on the front camera so you can see yourself - Emily loves that!

Emily at Ivy's swim lesson...

Emily chewing on a corn cob...

Ivy trying on hats...

Emily playing in the kitchen

Emily relaxing on the floor

Emily at her 9 month doctor appointment

Ivy eating lunch after she had just gotten her ears pierced

Ivy playing in the sand at the beach

We made a homemade peach pie at my mom's house

Emily swinging at Grandmama's house
Ivy trying on another hat (we do that a lot!)

Emily playing with her feet

Richard and the girls

Emily pulled up for the first time!

These are my shoes from when I was little. We took them and had them polished so Ivy can wear them for the rest of this season...



No comments: