Friday, January 14, 2011

Christmas...

I'm so sorry I haven't updated lately. I just can't seem to get enough time to get the pictures off the camera, onto the computer, and then onto the blog. So here are some quick pics from around Christmas...

Emily's first time in the high chair - I thought she'd like sitting at the table with us...guess again...

Bundled up to walk to Grandmama's house...

Here is Emily in the morning before she woke up.

Christmas celebration #1 at Grandma Pat's and Grandpa Dick's house...



Christmas celebration #2 with Paw Paw and Great-Uncle Colby...



Our Elf on the Shelf - his name is Geoff...

Christmas celebration #3 was with Grandmama and Grandpa.
My Mom bought both girls tea sets and then Dave made them each a cabinet to go with it.

Christmas celebration #4 - Christmas morning at our house...




More to come...I have a couple of posts ready to go...just have to post them!! Check back soon!

No comments: