Monday, June 7, 2010

Today's OB appointment...

Went to the OB today - met with a new doctor... She isn't super new to the practice, but was added since I had Ivy so I hadn't met her yet. Baby Sister's heartbeat was 145-150 beats per minute, so perfectly normal. I had gained a little more weight this time - so I'm up to 8 pounds gained so far. I've got a great list of excuses as to why I have gained more weight between this visit and the last one, but I won't bore you with them... :) I just need to make sure I make better choices this next month!!

Next appointment is July 6th, and it's the glucose test - YUCK!!!


3 comments:

Amy said...

Oh Jamie! The Glucose thing! Shoot me! You'll have to give me the 411 on that. Aaaahhh! BTW...is Ivy still sticking with "Emily" for "Baby Sister"?

Amy said...

Glad to hear you're doing well otherwise! Weight schmeight!

Anonymous said...

Amy, Yes Ivy is still sticking with Emily. So far, we haven't come up with anything we like better so unless we just stumble upon something else, we'll probably go with Emily. And you are right, weight schmeight! I just had too many opportunities to eat too much this last month. So hopefully I'll do a little better this month. I just don't want to gain too much - I need to save some wiggle room for the end!