Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Random Cuteness...

We've just been having fun around the house lately - we were gone so much over the holidays that it is so nice to be home. Here are some pictures I've taken recently...

Ivy playing with my mask...

Playing Peek-a-boo behind the shower curtain...

Playing outside in the warm weather...
Picking up sticks in the yard...

Ummm....I don't think you fit....

Ivy playing in her playhouse...

This is why we live in the country...Look at all that room to run...

Ivy standing in front of my Mom's fig bush...

This is the outfit that Ivy picked out this morning. She topped it off with a pink striped sweater but it didn't make it in the picture. I gave her a couple of choices of shirts and a couple of choices of shoes. When I went in her closet to get her socks, she saw the tutu and had to wear it. She kept it on all day!

2 comments:

The Beams said...

Mom told me about her tutu yesterday-that cracks me up! I haven't had to deal with that YET, but I'm sure it's going to happen soon!!

Jamie Nuss said...

Julie, she's wearing the tutu again today! I ask her if she wants to take it off and she says, "no" like why would I ever ask her that. I guess it could be something worse like not wanting to wear any clothes!!