Thursday, April 9, 2009

Real pictures...

Ivy turned 13 months old this week. I thought it was time to have a few professional pictures taken of her. I've been waiting to do this until I knew she was old enough that she could show a little personality in her pictures. I think she did a great job. She is going through a shy phase right now so she isn't thrilled about being near anyone unless they are me, Richard, or one of her grandparents. So it is great that we got some pictures of her smiling. Also, she didn't try to walk away from the camera all that much. But I must commend the photographer. He must be exhausted by the time he goes home at the end of the day. Being a children's photographer takes someone special!
Enjoy the pictures - the first one is my favorite. It wasn't posed, it was just Ivy being herself.










No comments: