Sunday, March 29, 2009

Blogging for the first time...

I got the idea to do a blog from a friend - this will be a great way for family and friends to keep up with what is going on in our family. Be patient - I'm really new to this so I'm sure there will be some things I'll need to change as I go along.

Here is a picture of Ivy from a few days ago. She is now able to reach up and get stuff of the kitchen counters (I'm having to move stuff farther and farther back) - she grabbed the dish towel off the counter and walked into the dining room with it.






Here's a video of Ivy in the kitchen. She likes to play in this one drawer that I have made safe for her. It just has some random plastic containers in it. She likes to take them out - we've got to work on putting them back in the drawer. But in this video, she can see herself in the oven on the wall. Give the girl a mirror or a window and she'll entertain herself.

Thanks for looking at my new blog...

No comments: